CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 July 2008

MC

I was on MC yesterday due to menstrual pain. I suppose to rest at home & study (I have test today) but I was busy cleaned up my house. It's been a week I did not do the household chores. Busy and no time to do it. What a reason!

After I done the housework, it’s almost 2 pm. See…it took a long time to settle the household chores. After finished, I continue with my beading project. This took me the whole day! There goes my 1 day of MC.


work in progress

Ok guys, I would like to share with you the recipe that I tried the other day.


Lala goreng

Bahan-bahan:
Bawang putih
Bawang besar
Cili boh
Sos cili
Sos tiram
Garam

Cara:
Tumis bawang putih yg telah ditumbuk. Lepas tu masukkan cili boh. Bila dah naik bau, masukkan lala. Masukkan air skit. Pastu, masukkan sos cili & sos tiram. Masukkan bawang besar. Masukkan garam. Masak lar sampai mendidih. Siap!


Sup ayam

Bahan2:
Ayan
Kentang
Bawang putih
Bawang besar
Rempah sup
Halia
Garam

Cara:
Tumbuk bawang putih, bawang besar & halia. Tumis rempah sup, bila dah naik bau, masukkan bahan yg dah ditumbuk. Tumis smpi bawang kekuning-kuningan. Lepas tu, masukkan air. Masukkan ayam. Bila dah agak mendidih, masukkan kentang & garam. Siap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails