CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 August 2008

080808

What is so special about 080808? For me, it's just a number but a nice number to certain people. There's nothing special for me today...I mean, no special event to attend :-P. Today is the official start of Olympic Beijing [as u all know Chinese like this number very much]. And my cousin, Mimi engagement is also today. She purposely chooses this date because of the number. The sister's was getting married on 070707 & the "hantaran" was RM7777.77. I think my cousin "hantaran" will be RM8888.88. Just guessing...I asked her mother when is the wedding going to happen? Is it 090909? The mother said not sure about that. Have to ask the daughter, hehehe...But my mom told me it's going to be held end of this year. Too long to wait for 090909 huh?

**********************************************************

it's CD, ok...

Remember the other day I accompanied my hubby to bring his counterparts from Korea for a sight seeing? Their CEO is here & he brought me the Christian Dior lipstick! I didn't expect to receive this, ok...hehehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails