CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 September 2012

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland

This is my family.


I wish to bring my family to

*
*
*


Why Legoland??? Because this is the 1st International theme park in Malaysia & 1st in Asia! Oh...I'm proud to be Malaysian!

Ok, let see how much is the tickets:


Mmmm....Quite expensive for me. If I want to bring my family, this is the amount I have to pay:


Almost RM300 just for the tickets. This is not inclusive of traveling & accommodation cost. Expensive! But I want to go to Legoland! How?

Mmmm...

As 1 of the official partner for Legoland, I think Maybank would be able to help me!


Please Maybank...give me the FREE tickets so that I can save more money here...

*
*
*
*



So Maybank, I'm waiting the good news from you :). Please make my wish come true! I know you can do it :).

Can't wait to explore Legoland!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails